Get the whole thing!

Start at the bottom and read your way up to current.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Preparing for our First Outting in T@bbaby


As I sit at work on this beautiful Sunday before our Maiden Voyage tomorrow, TG is home getting everything ready (I Hope ;) )!  Before I left he had tested the new shower bag - doesnt leak - Yay! Lets see how hot the water gets out there in the sun.  TG also added a longer hose to it so we have more that 5 inches to find something to hang it on.  Would've been better if our new Portable Hot Water Heater Shower arrived prior to schedule..but no complaints..We will appreciate it more next time!   My Airstream Trailer party lights arrived,  so we will have plenty of light outside attached to our outdoor room.  

4 sets ~ TG thinks I want to be seen from Mars
 

attached outdoor room
I cannot wait to set up the outdoor room by Thermarest. It attaches to a fixed track on the side of the trailer and extends out with all sorts of windows and doors. This expands our living space to more than double and can be opened on all sides or closed in case of bad weather.  I am actually looking forward to a rainy night lying in my hammock underneath listening to the rainfall.  My driveway isn't big enought to test this, so let's hope all goes well at the site!   Ok, So what else did I leave him to do?  Tire pressure check, nuts torqued (? ;) ) rid the bikes of cobwebs and give them a spring tune-up.  Put the new piece on the water pump and make sure that works.  Cut wood blocks to put under the stabalizers once parked, attach various hooks and velcro for hanging things, dig out the tarp and the beach chairs from the back of the garage...etc, etc.  Maybe it's not so bad being here at work today on this beautiful Sunday!

Next Up - Our First Day Out (unless something interesting happens between now and then)....Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment