Get the whole thing!

Start at the bottom and read your way up to current.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

While we are deciding where (and when) to go next...

Since our trip last week, I've been dying to book another trip ASAP.  But work does happen, and we need to schedule around this four letter word.  So...in the meantime, I have been thinking about what we learned on our first trip that we know to do differently next time.

1) Clean up before taking any pictures :)   ~   What a mess..and I thought we were being so neat and orderly.
2) If possible, leave ample distance between the trailer (with the outdoor room attached) and the firepit....and....take note of which way the winds are blowing.   ~   I got tired of watching where the embers were flying.
3) Only use metal utensils, especially when cooking!   ~   I burned the evidence :)
4) Do not travel with the screens and shades closed   ~   They WILL open while cruising down I-95.
5) Don't pack so many clothes ;)   ~   We wore the same 2 things over and over.....Just Kidding - Eeewww
6) Always bring sunscreen....even if it's winter!   ~   Lobsters R Us
7) Don't worry about the four letter word it will always be there when we get home!   ~   Not that we did.

I am sure there is more I can add to the list..and I will as I think of them!


She's Naked - We Stripped Her! 
Another thing we decided we wanted to do was to personalize our T@B.  The previous owner was in the graphics business and put two awesome images on the sides of the trailer.  As cool as it was, it was lifting in some areas and well..what can I say, it was like picking a scab! Yes we are both OCD and within 2 hours they were off! 




Before   
After


  

She's looking so clean..but a bit plain right now 'cause we were so used to the bold graphics on both sides.  We plan to personalize it with some painting/decals of our own but we haven't decided what yet..It has only been 24 hours since she has been stripped!
TG and I had similiar thoughts in asking friends for ideas..TG thought we could have a contest!  So, If you can think of anything you'd like us to put on the T@BBaby..leave a comment here!  Prizes will be announced soon :)

Next Up - Hopefully where we are headed next..or What we decide to do with our Blank Slate. Whatever happens first. (Or something totally random :) ) Stay Tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I also own a T@B (2004 U-shaped, orange krush) and live upstate near Albany. Do you know about the June rally in Lake George? It will be my first rally since I bought my T@B last summer, there are a few other T@Bbers in the Albany area that have planned the rally, they are fun people. The details are on the yahoo forum.

    ReplyDelete