Get the whole thing!

Start at the bottom and read your way up to current.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

It has been a busy 2011 with our T@B.  Our Trips have been so jam packed with adventure that I never sat down for a few minutes to Blog..plus the iPad wasn't too Blogger friendly :(   I will be posting about our 2011 trips with lots of pics within the next 2 days.  Why now, finally, you ask?  Well our 2012 season starts Tuesday!!  I really need to get this thing up to date for all of you before we take off on another year of adventures. (plus it gives me an excuse to sit down and re-live all the great times again)  This time I have my iPad equipped with a good Blogging app and a bluetooth keyboard making it sooo much easier to blog from the road.  Stay tuned.....Updates are coming!

Some Sneak Peaks.....











No comments:

Post a Comment